Coming Soon Listings
Luxury Townhomes & Condos
New Construction Homes
Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Skyview Heights in Parsippany, New Jersey
Skyview Heights, a community
of magnificent town home residences, is conveniently located in
the Morris Plains side of Parsippany NJ. Parsippany is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Parsippany, which was recently rated Number 13 in the Top 20 Best
Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine, lies about
30 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official website of the Skyview Heights
Community and is not affiliated with the Skyview Heights Homeowners
Association. Please contact Taylor Management at 973-267-9000 to speak to the the Management
Company for the Skyview Heights Association. This website was
designed to promote the Skyview Heights and it's Homes and
Lifestyle to Home Buyers looking in the area.
The Skyview Heights community also feature stand-alone Single
Family Homes - for more information about the Skyview
Heights Single Family Homes Community in Parsippany, NJ,
please Contact Us.
- A Distinctive Townhome Community of 2 and 3 bedroom
townhomes with 2.1-3.1 Luxurious Baths and 1 Car Garages in Parsippany, NJ
- Low Home Owner's Association/Condo Fees
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Morris Plains Mailing Address.
- 5 +/- Minute drive to
Morris Plains Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 15 +/- Minutes Drive to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in nearby Dover, NJ for bus to New York
City. Plus additional bus stops along Route 46
- 45 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 35 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- Conveniently located just 4 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- 10 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills and Rockaway Townsquare Mall
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 46, 202, 53 and Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide
for the Ultimate Location and Home Values
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Skyview Heights, Parsippany, NJ: A Great Place to
Skyview Heights was built
from 1990-1998 and there are 188 units featuring 2-3
Bedrooms and 2.1 to 3.1 Baths and an attached 1 Car Garage.
All units have basements, some of which are finished and others
which are not. Some units have Walkout Basements. Some Floor
Plans have an Bonus Family Room over the Garage.
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are many Floor
Plans to choose from. The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer a Community Pool,
Tennis Courts, Club House and a Playground.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Skyview Heights differs from other Townhouse and Condominium
communities because it is a Planned Unit Development, which
means each owner owns and is responsible for both the inside and
outside of his/her unit. This allows the association to keep low
maintenance fees. Contact us if you
have any questions about this.
Skyview Heights is that unusual combination of a suburban lifestyle
with in-town convenience!
- Price Range: $370,000 - $490,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Number of Units: 188
- Year Built: 1990-1998
- Amenities: Club House, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Playground
- Common Features: Spacious Living Rooms with Formal Dining Area. Exceptional Eat-in-Kitchens, Separate Laundry areas with washer and gas dryer hookup. Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Forced Air Heat, Central Air conditioning, 1 Fireplace, Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units. Full Height, Full Basement. All units have Basements, some are finished. Extra parking for additional cars and guests.
- Schools: Excellent Parsippany Township Public Schools. Mt. Tabor School (Kindergarten-5th Grades). Brooklawn Middle School (6th-8th Grades). Parsippany Hills High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are nearby, about 4 miles away.
- Fun & Recreation: 4 +/- miles to Morristown Green, About 30 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away.
- Special Features: Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Skyview Heights, Parsippany, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home at
Skyview Heights, you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. Relax by the swimming pool or if even more active life
beckons, visit the Tennis Courts or the Township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that at Skyview Heights in Parsippany you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Skyview Heights Experts!
Local Map of Skyview Heights in Parsippany, NJ